TOP TOTS Learning Center is COMING SOON to Brookline, and we’re hiring Lead Infant, Toddler, and Pre-School/Pre-Kindergarten Teachers. We believe every child should be treated and developed as a special, unique individual. We also believe TOP TOTS should be filled with special, unique, qualified educators who cherish the opportunity to make a lasting positive impact on children’s lives and cherish being part of a team that genuinely values them as people and professionals.
We offer full-time members of the TOP TOTS team a competitive salary, paid health, dental, and vision insurance, a flexible health spending account, paid time off, frequent lunches provided, assistance with continuing education and professional development, an annual holiday bonus, and a referral bonus for hired employees
As a TOP TOTS Teacher, you will:
- Implement engaging, fun and developmentally appropriate curricula
- Promote the social, physical, and intellectual growth of our students
- Ensure regular liaising and communicating, as required and applicable, with third parties such as Brookline Public Schools, early intervention, etc
- Serve as a colleague to fellow Teachers and mentor for Assistant Teachers
- Partner with families to maximize each student’s individual growth and development
- Follow all Commonwealth of Massachusetts EEC licensing regulations and TOP TOTS standards, to ensure a fun, enriching, safe and clean environment for all students
- Perform additional duties as needed
Requirements for our Teachers:
- At least 18 years of age with at least a High School diploma or equivalent
- Some Child Development Associate (CDA), Associate of Arts (AA), or Bachelor of Science/Arts coursework in early childhood education, or a related field of study preferred.
- Ability to meet Commonwealth of Massachusetts state and/or accreditation requirements for education and experience
- Massachusetts Department of Early Education and Care EEC Teacher certified
- Ability to work indoors and outdoors and engage in physical activity with children
- Ability to lift up to 40 pounds
- Creativity, positivity, enthusiasm, dependability, and a strong work ethic
- Full vaccination against COVID-19 and/or agrees to undergo weekly testing for COVID-19 (testing supplies will be provided by TOP TOTS)
If this sounds like you, please submit your resume to join the TOP TOTS team!
TOP TOTS Learning Center is committed to promoting a work environment that supports diversity and inclusion. We provide equal employment opportunities to all individuals without discrimination.