TOP TOTS Learning Center is COMING SOON to Brookline, and we’re hiring Assistant Infant, Toddler, and Pre-School/Pre-Kindergarten Teachers. We believe every child should be treated and developed as a special, unique individual. We also believe TOP TOTS should be filled with special, unique educators who cherish the opportunity to make a lasting positive impact on children’s lives and cherish being part of a team that genuinely values them as people and professionals.
We offer full-time members of the TOP TOTS team a competitive salary, paid health, dental, and vision insurance, a flexible health spending account, paid time off, frequent provided lunches, assistance with continuing education and professional development, an annual holiday bonus, and a referral bonus for hired employees.
As a TOP TOTS Assistant Teacher, you will:
- Assist with fun and age-appropriate hands-on educational and developmental activities
- Promote the social, physical, and intellectual growth and development of our students
- Assist with the daily communication process with parents to keep them involved in their child’s day
- Follow all Commonwealth of Massachusetts EEC regulations, and TOP TOTS standards, to ensure a fun, enriching, safe and clean environment for all students
Requirements for our Assistant Teachers:
- At least 16 years of age
- Enrolled in High School or has earned a HS diploma or equivalent
- Ability to work indoors and outdoors and engage in physical activity with children
- Ability to lift up to 40 pounds
- Creativity, positivity, enthusiasm, dependability, and a strong work ethic
- Full vaccination against COVID-19 and/or agrees to undergo weekly testing for COVID-19 (testing supplies will be provided by TOP TOTS)
If this sounds like you, please submit your resume to join the TOP TOTS team!
TOP TOTS Learning Center is committed to promoting a work environment that supports diversity and inclusion. We provide equal employment opportunities to all individuals without discrimination.